Explain this weird anomaly in my tank please...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
If the back glass is not painted or has a background, and the "cave" is not solid in the back, my guess is reflected light, or light through a prism effect, from something behind the tank, or light from another room or window

It changes as the light source changes

If the back glass is not painted or has a background, and the "cave" is not solid in the back, my guess is reflected light, or light through a prism effect, from something behind the tank, or light from another room or window

It changes as the light source changes
The tank has a black backing and the "cave" is fully enclosed except for the front where I took the photo to my knowledge. There definitely could be small gaps on the sides but that's the only major opening... And even on the sides there are mire rocks stacked the help even to further block any light. It was pitch black in that cave alk except for the glowing blue...

I still think its prisms... Only logical explanation. But its really really weird

There is a window that directly faces the tank... I can't remember if it was open or not when I saw the blue.

There is a window that directly faces the tank... I can't remember if it was open or not when I saw the blue.
Easy experiment...open the window when there's daylight coming through, and look for the "anomaly"...if you see it, then walk between the tank and the window, and see if the anomaly disappears as you block the incoming light from the window

Easy experiment...open the window when there's daylight coming through, and look for the "anomaly"...if you see it, then walk between the tank and the window, and see if the anomaly disappears as you block the incoming light from the window
May have to try it! Thank you! I thought about doing that but I was honestly not even going to bother lol. I was just like: " Oh nice my sand glows now" 😂
But now I will... Just for the sake that we figure it out lol. Could I consider this a USO? An unidentified submerged object?... I mean I know its sand (or is it lol) but we don't really know what's causing it 100%

May have to try it! Thank you! I thought about doing that but I was honestly not even going to bother lol. I was just like: " Oh nice my sand glows now" 😂
But now I will... Just for the sake that we figure it out lol. Could I consider this a USO? An unidentified submerged object?... I mean I know its sand (or is it lol) but we don't really know what's causing it 100%
I'm pretty sure it's refracted light concentrating on that area of your tank, either from within the tank, or outside of it

Oh my goodness! I absolutely love the "How To Train Your Dragon" franchise!!!
Which ones your favorite? I like the first one a lot but also the 2nd. The 3rd one was really good but if I had to choose my least favorite the 3rd would be the one... Although it has an extremely good ending.

The first is probably my favorite, not as many plot holes as the others, imo. I only really like the third because Toothless has a love interest (who wasn't very realistic, but definitely pretty). I have too many questions about the second, and that's why it isn't my favorite. The world building and animation development for the two sequels are pretty good though. And I agree, the ending for the third was well done.
Did you watch all the shows? I did, and I probably rewatched them too many times, lol.

The first is probably my favorite, not as many plot holes as the others, imo. I only really like the third because Toothless has a love interest (who wasn't very realistic, but definitely pretty). I have too many questions about the second, and that's why it isn't my favorite. The world building and animation development for the two sequels are pretty good though. And I agree, the ending for the third was well done.
Did you watch all the shows? I did, and I probably rewatched them too many times, lol.
I've seen basically EVERY SINGLE EPISODE 🤣

What about the second confuses you? They kinda answered all the questions in the shows. The shows were what happened in between the first and second

I guess a couple of things. Like, why didn't the mom ever come back? I get that she felt outcasted and thought everyone would be better off without her but still... Also, why weren't her dragons affected by the "queen" dragon from the first movie? And if the "king" dragon is so much more powerful than the dragon in the first movie, why weren't the dragons from berk aware of his reign? Hope that makes sense.

When it comes to the shows, I watched ALL of them, all three different shows. The "Race to the Edge" show by Netflix had better bad guys, but I didn't love the other dragon loving cults that they brought in, as that is supposed to be just Hiccups thing, and now it somehow isn't in the show. And at the end of the show, they pose that an egg that Hiccup saves becomes the "king" dragon in the second movie. Personally, I just don't think enough time would have passed for that dragon to grow up so big. That's my personal take.

Like, why didn't the mom ever come back?
I thought about that as well. But really think. When she was taken Hiccup was VERY little so he wasn't even at an age to have his own opinions.
So when she got kidnapped by rhe dragon she probably didn't want to go back to a civilization that treated dragons horribly. So she decided to live put her life with the dragons.

Also, why weren't her dragons affected by the "queen" dragon from the first movie?
She was a peaceful alpha dragon. And didn't force them to do anything. So it was all ok and she didn't have to force them to do things.

And if the "king" dragon is so much more powerful than the dragon in the first movie, why weren't the dragons from berk aware of his reign?
He was NOT the alpha dragon at that time. He was very strong but still not the alpha. Once he killed the female alpha dragon he therefore became the alpha for defeating her.
The male alpha had a human villain in control of him at the time. He would have had to raise that dragon from a young age to have complete control and we do not know the growth rate for them.
So when he defeats the previous alpha, the main villain is able to give commands on what he wants the alpha to do.
Then when toothless defeats the alpha he becomes the alpha...

When it comes to the shows, I watched ALL of them, all three different shows. The "Race to the Edge" show by Netflix had better bad guys, but I didn't love the other dragon loving cults that they brought in, as that is supposed to be just Hiccups thing, and now it somehow isn't in the show. And at the end of the show, they pose that an egg that Hiccup saves becomes the "king" dragon in the second movie. Personally, I just don't think enough time would have passed for that dragon to grow up so big. That's my personal take.
I think the others having dragons was a sign that others may be accepting the fact that they could live with dragons...
Like dagger, he used to kill them now he has his own

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back