Explain this weird anomaly in my tank please...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

ancient-aliens.jpg

I always love that meme... And I hate saying this but that guy on ancient aliens looks like someone who traveled from the 70s and is high on something :rofl:
I've seen some interviews with him and he's not as bad as he looks in the meme. :lol: But it does explain your sand issue. Very, very small aliens are building a city in there. Prepare for world conquest..

I've seen some interviews with him and he's not as bad as he looks in the meme. :lol: But it does explain your sand issue. Very, very small aliens are building a city in there. Prepare for world conquest..
Yah he looks normal SOMETIMES. But every now and then he got the crazy hair and eyes 🤣

That would be awesome... Now I need a neuralyzer for people who come to visit 😏

Sorry it's a bit off topic (a little) but I love these memes on ancient aliens.
images.jpeg
de2.jpg

Could be a plankton bloom??
I would have thought it has to be saltwater for a bioluminescent plankton or algae... Unless it's a new species

It’s not just light reflecting off sand?
That's what I'm thinking... Just prisms in the larger sand particles.
But I'm wondering why I've never seen it before. Also today its not showing which is strange if its just prisms.
It is also very hard for direct light to be near that area. Its very well hidden away.
Maybe it was a lucky prism arrangement that happened and then it got shifted somehow and now its faded... Idk

That's what I'm thinking... Just prisms in the larger sand particles.
But I'm wondering why I've never seen it before. Also today its not showing which is strange if its just prisms.
It is also very hard for direct light to be near that area. Its very well hidden away.
Maybe it was a lucky prism arrangement that happened and then it got shifted somehow and now its faded... Idk
The fish could’ve moved it.

Most reactions

trending

Back