Expecting first online order

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

1) Kyesap is a new seller on EBay. She had very good communication and fast shipping with great packaging. Highly recommend!
2) Manzanita Driftwood has been around 10 years. Terrible customer service, poor to no communication, and horrible packaging. Wouldn’t recommend. Dead fish

Dang! I thought yours came out great. I’ve never had a seller give me problems with refunds before. What gives with these people? Fighting with mine now.
Blame the couriers that take 4 days to deliver the fish.

In future, ask the pet shop to use bigger bags, a bit of Ammogon/ Zeolite and lots of oxygen to compensate for the fact the courier companies are taking 4 days to deliver the fish.

If the fish are fasted for 24 hours before bagging, put into bigger bags with Ammogon to adsorb any ammonia, and given oxygen, they should last 4 days.

Poor fish! I can understand people want to add to their aquarium, especially during the pandemic. But we all know that postal/courier companies are all overworked and under staffed. I think a bit of patience (the ultimate buzz word in the fish world) and visit your LFS once it is safe to do so.

1) Kyesap is a new seller on EBay. She had very good communication and fast shipping with great packaging. Highly recommend!
2) Manzanita Driftwood has been around 10 years. Terrible customer service, poor to no communication, and horrible packaging. Wouldn’t recommend. Dead fish
ok.
I'd still get wood form them though.
Blame the couriers that take 4 days to deliver the fish.

In future, ask the pet shop to use bigger bags, a bit of Ammogon/ Zeolite and lots of oxygen to compensate for the fact the courier companies are taking 4 days to deliver the fish.

If the fish are fasted for 24 hours before bagging, put into bigger bags with Ammogon to adsorb any ammonia, and given oxygen, they should last 4 days.
yes

yes. When I start breeding I plan to do that.

And... another successful shipping! These came from Qunn’s Fins . I’ve bought beautiful guppies from him before. Always sends an extra fish. These are neon tetras. All alive and well. Still floating in bag here.
9BF093CB-9AD4-4849-BB75-ACFCC35734EF.jpeg
9BF093CB-9AD4-4849-BB75-ACFCC35734EF.jpeg
848C970E-ACB9-47EE-AD5C-65D5218E445C.jpeg

So I’m noticing my red tail black variatus platy. . . Doesn’t have a red tail at all. Doesn’t really look like the picture either. Is it maybe still young or ?

They may have pulled the wrong fish. I ordered a calico telescope eye goldfish once and got a calico ryunkin goldfish. They gave me the fish free since they screwed up. :)

I’ll take a picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
I’ll take a picture
Yep, that´s not a red tail...
They´ve probably scooped the wrong one out. I do know that a number of variatus platies can color up late but with this one it won´t happen.

Yep, that´s not a red tail...
They´ve probably scooped the wrong one out. I do know that a number of variatus platies can color up late but with this one it won´t happen.
Do you know what kind of platy this is then?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back