Existing And Some New Finches In My Avairy

Baccus

We are not born just so we can die
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
On the weekend a local bid club had their annual sale, something I always look forwards to, and I picked up some real stunners in the finch department. If I had room (and the money) I could easily have spent a lot more on some of the birds on offer.

I already had Cuban finches, red faced gouldians, red stars, talapocoti doves, black zebras, red cheeked cordon bleus, and a pair of St Helenas. I did have a pair of canaries a few years ago, until a python decided it liked my canaries more than I did. So I got myself a new pair of canaries as well.

Pair of red brows, I have kept these before years ago and finally got around to getting myself some more

New hen canary

New male canary (beside him is a male Cuban).

some of the existing flock, except for the hen canary

Male strawberry finch

Hen Cuban

And finally my new Tri-colour finches. (male with female cordon bleu)

male and female

male and St Helena

Hen and St Helena

Very nice birds, I would love an aviary, but I don't think my neighbours would like me very much if I got one because of the noise lol, I love budgies but drove my other half potty with them in the house as he hates their noise, still one day I am hoping to get a few diamond doves, they are fairly quiet 
smile.png

They're all so beautiful! I especially like the male strawberry finch & the tri-color finches. :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back