Exchange A Big Powerhead...for A Little One!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

nurglespuss

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment. 3000L/hr powerhead
Age and condition: Brand new, tested to see how it works
Quantity for sale: one
Reason for Sale: Want a smaller one
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: Exchange
Postage & Packaging: No price, part of the exchange
Photograph: on request

Hi all, in an innocent foray into powerheads, I purchased a brand new 3000L/hr one, which I was advised was too strong for my tank (thanks guys!), so I purchased a smaller (900L/hr) one instead.

However, I'm still getting a little area of a 'dead spot' and want another one (I did 'try' the larger one earlier, and after quickly turning it off, and putting everythign back in place in the tank) I've decied I;ve really got no use for it, but deffo like a smaller one.

I've run it in a large water trough to see how powerful it is, and its like a wave machine! Plus its totally silent (quiter than my mini one) and has a petter adjustment/angle ball joint too.

ANYWAY!

If someone has a small (anything up to 900L/hr) powerhead they want to trade for a bigger one...

There we go!

I have a NewJet 800 i bought on here, but would feel a bit harsh swapping for a brand new 3000lph however (would throw some money in too!), if your interested;

It was bought as apparently a few months old from a member on here. (http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/374002-air-pumps-filters-vecton-uv25-uv-steriliser-and-water-pump/).

Other than the box it actually looked brand new, perfectly clean etc, so i just chucked it in my 4ft. Im now thinking i could potentially do with a bigger one. Its had about 3 weeks use in my tank.

If there is a deal to be done, ill get it out of my tank this evening and re-clean. Still have the box and all the different inlet attatchments etc. I paid £17.

Let me know :)

Hi there :)

Excellent!! A straight swap is fine with me :) I have no use for the bigger powerhead! Cheers :)

I'll PM you.

Exchange Accepted :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back