FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hello TFF. I am about to extremely trim down my 29g tank's Anacharis. What can I do with all of the trimmings? I've been putting off cleaning that tank and trimming it for to long, so today is the day!

Any suggestions on what to do with the trimmings? (I've already talked to my LFS and they aren't interested)

Updated: Already trimmed off over a "gallon" worth of Anancharis. (I filled a gallon sized ice cream carton up with trimmings. I also had to press more in just to make them fit!)

I just really need an idea of what to do with all of these trimmings...

Updated: Already trimmed off over a "gallon" worth of Anancharis. (I filled a gallon sized ice cream carton up with trimmings. I also had to press more in just to make them fit!)

I just really need an idea of what to do with all of these trimmings...
you can try to sell it to someone on a facebook group for exemple

I don't have Facebook...

I get what you're saying, but it will take a while for them to sell. What am I supposed to do with them while I wait? I don't have any other tank, that doesn't have a fish in it.

Update: I cleaned the sand really good and removed a lot of plants. I do have a question... something had been eating my plants! Not sure what, but they destroyed my Java Fern and ate a lot of Anancharis. @Byron, @Colin_T, thoughts?

I plan to clean the filter next. (Haven't cleaned it in a while, this is gonna be gross! :sick:)

Ok, I was hoping to keep it alive, but oh well. I also have an excess of Slavinia. I guess I should bury those to?

If you got another tank, throw it in there.

Or, keep it in a clear vase and keep it in your window until you figure out someone to take it.

If you got another tank, throw it in there.

Or, keep it in a clear vase and keep it in your window until you figure out someone to take it.
All of my tansk are alredy stock full of Anancharis. I don't think you quite realize how much I have... I have over 100 individual stems. Ranging from 7 inches all the way up to 24+ inches.

Lol. Thanks for the advice guys, ill consider my options.

Hello TFF. I am about to extremely trim down my 29g tank's Anacharis. What can I do with all of the trimmings? I've been putting off cleaning that tank and trimming it for to long, so today is the day!

Any suggestions on what to do with the trimmings? (I've already talked to my LFS and they aren't interested)
Mail some to me!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back