Evil!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

MrLiam

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Right so when ever my hand goes in the tank to do something my cleaner shrimp disapear's, so you may think he's hiding from my hand but NO he sprints out from around the back of the rockwork to pounce. I just simply put my hand in to sort out my xenia and there he was lurking around the back and as soon as my hand is in he rises up slowly from the back. In my head I can just here dum dum dum dum de dum, dum dum dum dum de dum....

he wants to clean you, leave your hand there for a bit, its a very odd feeling.

He does some time and it makes me jump. :lol:

When I was doing my sun coral last night I had fun playing with him he was trying to clean the baster and when he jumped on it I kept blowing him back off. :fun:

Right so when ever my hand goes in the tank to do something my cleaner shrimp disapear's, so you may think he's hiding from my hand but NO he sprints out from around the back of the rockwork to pounce. I just simply put my hand in to sort out my xenia and there he was lurking around the back and as soon as my hand is in he rises up slowly from the back. In my head I can just here dum dum dum dum de dum, dum dum dum dum de dum....

:D That's awesome haha.

They're great for getting the dirt out of yer finger nails!

It's just when they crawl up your arm and pull on your hairs! Aaargh!

for that reason alone now i want salt water.

anyone want 77 gallons of freshwater?

not for a little while. my angel breeding is going pretty well and im having eggs once a week from only three of them

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back