• 4-1 Liverpool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-4 Benfica

• Other

• Total voters
Reaction score
Predict the overall scores over the two legs...

Fixtures -

Chelski v Barcelona
Liverpool v Benfica
Arsenal v Real Madrid

I think Liverpool will draw 1-1 in first leg and then win 3-0 at Anfield (I'll be there! YAY!)

I believe that Arsenal will lose 3-1 to Madrid in first leg and draw 0-0 in second

I reckon' that Chelski will beat barca 2-1 at the bridge and lose 2-1 in Barcelona and Barca will go through on Penalites!

I think Liverpool will be a 2:0 at Anfield and 1:1 away, giving us a 3:1 total

Arsenal v real could easily be a cricket score but I'd go Arse to lose 2:1 away and win 1:0 at Highbury and go through on away goals

Chelski v Barcelona, I think the Chavs will win 1:0 at the Bridge and lose 3:1 at Nou Camp and go out causing me much mirth and merryment :lol:

Arfie

I think Liverpool will be a 2:0 at Anfield and 1:1 away, giving us a 3:1 total

Arsenal v real could easily be a cricket score but I'd go Arse to lose 2:1 away and win 1:0 at Highbury and go through on away goals

Chelski v Barcelona, I think the Chavs will win 1:0 at the Bridge and lose 3:1 at Nou Camp and go out causing me much mirth and merryment :lol:

Arfie

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I personally like to see the English teams lose because I am nice like that and I hope for a good result v Villarreal for the mighty (or something that begins with S and rhymes with that at least!) Gers.

;)

i'd just like to say, as an arsenal fan, i'm f*****g elated

:D
What a goal :blink: What we could do with Henry in our team :shifty:

Great result for Arsenal.

Liverpool got what they deserved :nod: Kewell was back on form (garbage) so was Garcia :nod:

Oh well, we'll stuff em at Anfield :D I'd best see if I can get tickets tomorrow.

Arfie

Don't start on Liverpool - It was like watching them under Holluier again because it was soooo frustrating and you get the impression that it was hit and hope... but still, 4-0 at Anfield will do me!

Well done to gunners though!

Del Horno just got sent off for Chelski following him clattering Messi (red was harsh to be fair).

Messi rolled about as if shot and here is the best bit ...... Robben of all the dirty cheating diving scumbags on any pitch had the cheek to have a go at him, after his disgraceful dive getting Reina sent off. Pity it wasn't him getting sent off, the vile excuse for a nancy boy.

Arfie

bet he didn't do it as well as reyes did yesterday...rolling back onto the pitch!

seriously i hate reyes and pires, they do nothing for the game with their diving

Football is plagued by diving now, which is one of the main reasons I stopped watching or following it. They need to do after-match citing (like rugby does for violence) and hand out serious (like 3 week+) bans to people diving.

Until that happens, it will further and further descend into bouts of playacting and non-contact. Considering the descent from a physical game in recent times, what price it becomes non-contact and then no tackling within 50 years?

Football is plagued by diving now, which is one of the main reasons I stopped watching or following it. They need to do after-match citing (like rugby does for violence) and hand out serious (like 3 week+) bans to people diving.

For once I agree with you, I hate to see it, especially from my own teams players. It's also the reason I like players like Lampard, Gerrard, Terry, Carragher & Alan Smith. They dish it out and they take it, as it should be.

Arfie

Yes but where do you draw the line...

It won't be long before people are getting suspended for diving despite the fact that they where actually in pain. Many of the more serious injuries i've seen involve people rolling around - and at the time I think, bloody hell stop diving! Only to find out after the game that they had a broken toe etc. - players can play through the pain barrier most of the time so even though we think they have dived the chances are 50% of the time their injured. Obviously though there are some obvious dives... Jeffers against Liverpool springs to mind from a few year back.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back