Erm.. Fish Removal "Tool"?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I'm really intreaged to know what this idea is an its killin me to find out I need to know but I wont find out until monday 'cos my internet at home aint workin and I'm at the library and there closed on sunday
I'm dying to know
I'm gunna go crazy!
Help me!

eeeeeeek cant sleep must find out what this all new all singing :whistle: all dancing :kana: Fish Removal Tool is

HELP!!! :whistle: :kana:

i think i know what ti is. its a cube of 2way mirrors. the fish pulls the food. the door closes. it doesnt know which way is out. you can see through it.

or its a net with a button that closes the top of the net so the fish doesnt get out

id be laughing so hard if sorrel comes back home and theres like a snake in the box. or one of the admins closes this thread 8P and someone shoots sorrerl :) then well never know and 1/100000000000000000000 of the worlds pop. will die 8P

Wow Im finnally at the end. My eyes are so tired from reading that I just want to go sleep. But I cant because Im going to have bizzar dreams about fish removal tools.lol. Seriously though can I nominate Sorell for a member of the month award. She is the bestest. :D

P.S. Please hurry back Sorell.
p.p.s.s. Somebody fire that postman :fun:

It's here!!!!

Ok, I'll give you the gist, it is something that the fish swims into, but can't swim back out. It's just a clear bottle that you cut flaps in the sides and then push them in so the fish can't swim back out. :thumbs:

If anyone wants more details, they can PM me, but there's the basics.

Have to admit...I was hoping it would be more magical or something. :dunno:

Oh well, there ya go...

It does say, Patent Pending not for resale or public distribution :hyper:

Does that mean the product or just the idea?

Maybe I should edit my posts that say I bought it. :shifty:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back