Equipment Needed For Fire Extinghuisher Co2

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
so what is the problem with this here as i`m planing to build fire extinguisher co2 ? and checking options ?

because there are like 10 people posting on this treat and i suspect that only aarnoth and Ian H have been using it. And you both experienced problems with.

Does anyone tried this one here?

thanks

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi, quite a lot of people actually use this system, many more so on plant specific forums as most people on here tend to go for liquid carbon or DIY kits.
The only problem i have had is with the connection between the bubble counter & regulator. It was leaking but it is a quick & simple fix by usig some PTFE tape around the joint which sealed it up perfect :)

The first one is the most commonly used, but there is nothing wrong with the second one either.

I have been looking into Co2 as I have a suspicion I might end up needing it.
A very helpful guide to the components needed, however a fair number of the links are now broken.

Hi, this set of links may be helpfull for people wanting to set up a DIY Co2 set up. Some of the links in the first post are broken :-( This is the list I have put together for my set up but there are plenty of other options available for each item for sale on the WWW.

FE 2kg Co2 Tank
Co2 Regulator
Solenoid
Bubble counter
CO2 Atomizer
Non Return Valve
CO2 Proof Tube (2m)

A few years have passed so the price is now £118.12 but this does not take into account postage for the Regulator and Solenoid, I am awaiting a price for the shipping from Germany for this, I assume it will be around £15 but could be more.

Hope this helps :good:

EDIT; I received confirmation from the German seller of the Regulator and Solenoid and combined postage to the UK is 14.50 Euro's. (£12.14 in todays exchange rate)

So the total price for the whole set up is £130.26, I guess this is a good price as you get everything you need and the 2K FE should last a long time before you have to refill.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back