TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
POLL IS NOW CLOSED!
:big_boss:
PLEASE VOTE NOW
We have 7 unique pets entered into the January 2020 Pet of the Month Contest. View all the pets and descriptions below and then go to top of page and click on your choice for POTM.

Please DO NOT post any comments about any specific pet in this thread...such posts will promptly be deleted.

Poll will close on Tuesday January 28th at 4:29 pm.
Thread will periodically be cleaned up for readability.
We at fishforums.net thank you for your participation

Last edited:
2C1FFFCF-C592-41C9-957A-DE12BB955D49 (1).jpeg

Say hello to my old friend Maggy the muscovy duck, he is 4 years old ,He lost his mother to the snake in the day he was born so he thinks i am his mother, he hate and scare of water. Still my best friend

Last edited by a moderator:
20191102_132055.jpg

This is my alligator snapping turtle he doesnt have a name but is friendly and is very cool to watch eating. I got him 2 years ago and i got him at the size of a quarter. He is very determined to catch every single goldfish that i put in his tank and he sometimes gets too impatient and chases them instead of stalking them like he is supposed to. I have a heat lamp that is dim and a heater which keeps that tank at about 80 degrees and he burrys under the rocks and opens his mouth and uses his worm in his mouth to lure the goldfish into his mouth. In the picture he stands on his claws to get a better position for striking the fish.He is probably going to be a life long pet considering that they live forever.

82394553_934861966907723_8395999277939163136_n.jpg

This is Sylvestre, He can be very loving like here or very pesky. When he wants food he will chase everyone and bat at their feet with claws out until we deliver. He adores sitting in windows and sleeping under our bed. He is roughly 5 years old. My fiance's dad found him abandoned in an alleyway when he was estimated to be about 3 weeks old.

unnamed-1.jpg

This is lola, she is a toy poodle, shitzhu, maltese mix. she just turned 2 yesterday! She is roughly 8 pounds, she is an absolute brat, but she also is very loving and anything she does is cute. She loves playing in the snow and taking long walks (sometimes 4 miles!) she is a fun little girl full of spunk and her best trick is jumping up on the windowsill.

PSX_20200120_095933.jpg

This is Sadie. She is a chiweenie but not a true chiweenie as she is 3/4 dauchund and 1/4 chihuahua. She is three years old and loves the sun but gets very depressed when it rains, she also loves to go for walks on the beach.

End of Entries
Slowly scroll up as you review the 7 entries and then cast your vote in the poll at top of thread. Thank you for participating in TFF POTM.

Our Tank of the Month contest starts on Feb 1st. Take a pic of one of your tanks and be ready to enter TOTM!

Last edited:
We're off to a good start. Just 3 votes separate the top 4 entries. Your vote counts...so please vote today!

TOTM starts on Feb 1st. So don't touch that dial...stay tuned for more fun on Tropical Fish Forums...the best place on the net for all things fish! :fish: :fish:

PLEASE VOTE!
vote-totm.png

Just 2 days left for you to vote in this very close race. So if you haven’t yet voted, please vote now.

Last edited:
Just one day left to cast your vote if you haven't done so already.

Our Tank of the Month contest starts on February 1st. Please consider entering one of your tanks.

Poll had closed at 4:13 PM. We have a tie right now . So, I will extend the voting for one more day...till Tuesday at 4:29 PM to break the tie. Please vote if you haven't already voted. And if you'd like to change your vote, you are allowed to do so by clicking on "change vote" in the polling area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back