Tank of the Month!
- Sep 23, 2013
- Reaction score
- Northeastern USA
TOTMPlease enter now!
(please read NEW RULE below)
Ladies and Gents, Boys and Girls, all our fish lovers around the world. It's time for our monthly Tank of the Month Contest!
This month we are allowing only freshwater aquariums sized at 30 US gallons (114 liters) or larger to be entered in the TOTM contest.
If you have a tank of the above stated size, please consider entering this month's contest. It doesn't matter whether your tank is planted or not planted and it doesn't matter if your tank is not yet near your final goal. More entrants make the contest more interesting, so enter your tank today!
How do I enter?
New Rule: A picture uploaded via our "attach files" tool with a handwritten note held in front or attached to your tank with "August 2020 TFF TOTM" written on it is required to validate your entry. If you wish, you may post either a second picture OR a video (not both) without the note attached. Right under it, post a nice detailed write-up of your tank.
**The write up should include a good description of your tank including size, age of setup, fish stocking, water parameters, ferts used, lighting, filtration type, aeration, tank maintenance procedures, feeding schedules, etc.
Please note: When we set up the voting poll, we delete the picture with note attached if you post two pics. Only one pic OR one video will be posted in the voting poll.
- The tank you enter must be in your household
- If you won a TOTM contest previously, you must skip at least 2 contests before you can enter a different tank.
- Video can be uploaded to youtube and then a link to the video may be posted in this thread.
- A detailed description is required!
- Entries will be accepted till 4 pm EST on August 6th or when we have 10 entrants...whichever comes first. Any entrant who posts an entry after we have 10 entrants will be asked to enter the next TOTM contest and his post will be deleted. The winner will be decided by votes cast by FishForums.net members. Good luck everyone, and may the best Tank win!