Enter: M!NK !

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

M!NK

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a beginner aquarist with a love for loaches. I actually have 1 posted thread already for a semi-emergency considering my Gouramis, but that's not much for an introduction, is it?

Anyways, I recently got into aquariums by first becoming an admirer of aquascaping until I decided to give it a go. I have owned 7 Betta in the past, but this was my first delve into different aquatic species after purchasing my first tank about a month or two ago. I currently have 4 Dwarf Gourami (one of which will be going to a friend soon) named Ti Amo (Powder Blue), Fuego (Red Flame), Todoroki (Red & Blue), and Voldemort (also red and blue who will be going to a friend's tank soon as he tends to be a bit too territorial for my liking although he hasn't caused any major issues.).

Then I have Nimrod (Gold Zebra Loach), Priz (Gold Zebra Loach), and Sifu (Tiger Loach) and will be purchasing another tiger Loach and a yo-yo Loach once my tank is cleared of Ich. Then the two cherry shrimp who will receive a horde of friends soon, Hellsing and Midget.

I am currently looking into more red plants for my aquarium (I currently only have one Ludwigia red variety that I can't remember the exact species of) and a carpet plant that will complement Dwarf Baby Tears. Thanks for checking out my intro and have a good day!!

That’s so cool!! Welcome to the forum! :fish: :hi: :fish:

I hope to see some pictures soon! :)

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

The only red aquatic plant I know if is Rotala macranda. All the other red ones that I see at pet shops are marsh plants and don't do well underwater.

Most reactions

trending

Back