Enough to make you cry...

• Thread starter Deleted member 149562
  • Start date

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

D

Deleted member 149562

In the small enclave of Dikson, Russia, a lone and starving Polar Bear tried to get human help after getting its tongue stuck inside an old can. The can is so tightly wedged onto the bear's tongue that locals who tried to free the bear were forced to give up. A team of vets from Moscow Zoo are travelling to the village to help save the bear's life....if they can get there in time

The footage in this link is absolutely heartbreaking...

In the small enclave of Dikson, Russia, a lone and starving Polar Bear tried to get human help after getting its tongue stuck inside an old can. The can is so tightly wedged onto the bear's tongue that locals who tried to free the bear were forced to give up. A team of vets from Moscow Zoo are travelling to the village to help save the bear's life....if they can get there in time

The footage in this link is absolutely heartbreaking...

I can't watch it....animals suffering breaks me

It is quite incredible how a predator like a Polar Bear will purposely seek out humans to get help like that

I really hope the Bear can be saved, especially after it made so much effort to get help like that

I can't watch either... I really hope it does well

A team of vets from Moscow Zoo are travelling to the village to help save the bear's life....if they can get there in time

According to the article, the vets have sedated the bear and removed the can. They'll be treating her for cuts to the tongue and monitoring for a few days then she'll be released well away from human populations.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back