• Cristiano "the chav" Ronaldo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luiz Philippe Scolari

• All 3

• Total voters
None of the above :no:

Sven Goran Eriksson robbed us of £25,000,000 over 5 years and delivered nothing. Granted we qualified for Japan which we wouldn't have done under Keegan, but as we did XXXX all when there it mattered not a jot. The only thing we have to remember and thank him for is the 5:1 over Germany.

Arfie

The cheating diving scum from portugal did us no favours and selecting an argentinian ref for a England quarter final match was a very poor choice by FIFA, especially since argentina had been knocked out just a few days previously; But at the end of the day England just didn't have what it takes to go all the way to the final, from day one they gave their opponants too much space on the ball and failed to finish teams off once they had a lead.

As for ronaldo lets hope someone accidently breaks his leg and end his career :angry:

Yeah but we wouldn't have met Italy until the final! We would have had France next!! And if we had managed to get the final and Italy had beaten us then I don't think the nation would have been disappointed!

But at the end of the day England just didn't have what it takes to go all the way to the final, from day one they gave their opponants too much space on the ball and failed to finish teams off once they had a lead.

agreed

None of the above :no:

Sven Goran Eriksson robbed us of £25,000,000 over 5 years and delivered nothing. Granted we qualified for Japan which we wouldn't have done under Keegan, but as we did XXXX all when there it mattered not a jot. The only thing we have to remember and thank him for is the 5:1 over Germany.

Arfie

Yep. Another vote for Eriksson. Doomed from the moment he announced the squad.

dont-feed-troll.gif
:rolleyes:

Arfie

If I could, I'd vote for Wayne Rooney. What a pathetic excuse for a footballer he is, along with most of the rest of our team!

Man we're terrible, didn't deserve to make it even this far. Now everyone needs to get on with their lives and stop complining about the cheating chav. He won't be back in England anyway.

I must say that this poll is about the most useless waste of cyberspace I've come across!

Pufferpro!

I'll cheer for the Ports now because of this! :lol: :X

none of the above england are not good enough imo the nation and pundits alike think they can walk into any tournament and win as they are living on past glories maybe some day they will wake up and smell the coffee instead of blaming others blame themeselves for over hyping themselves :rolleyes:

the old topic has emerged again!
get over it people!
:sick:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back