Endlers...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

This is the site Iā€™ve been looking on:

I liked the Magenta Blue Endler, the Black Peacock Endler and the Black Flame Endler. Although none of these have the ā€œNā€ number...?

More reading, Iā€™ll look at the suggested sites/links and come back...
I also took a look at this page. And what they call magenta blue endler is a made up name for they are japan blue guppies. The commercial trade called them endlers while they're guppies. Some also call them neon blue. But there isn't magenta in japan blues. But these are japan blues. The black flame endlers are a hybrid strain. But they were first named "tuxedo endlers". The commercial trade called them black flame afterwards. The black peacock is an N-class endler.
Overhere a picture of my tuxedos (black flame):
IMG_0866.JPG

Overhere some pictures of some japan blues:
ea marktplaats jp5.JPG

ea marktplaats jp2.JPG

I also took a look at this page. And what they call magenta blue endler is a made up name for they are japan blue guppies. The commercial trade called them endlers while they're guppies. Some also call them neon blue. But there isn't magenta in japan blues. But these are japan blues. The black flame endlers are a hybrid strain. But they were first named "tuxedo endlers". The commercial trade called them black flame afterwards. The black peacock is an N-class endler.
Overhere a picture of my tuxedos (black flame):
View attachment 136810
Overhere some pictures of some japan blues:
View attachment 136811
View attachment 136812
Thank you so much for all of the information, thereā€˜s certainly a lot of reading and researching to be done - itā€™s a bit of a minefield with the names.

I read many of the posts on here and am amazed at the knowledge that people have for specific species and I think, linking to another thread about what keeps you motivated, Iā€™m going to choose one type and learn all I can - I really enjoy the reading and learning ?

In 2018 & 2019 a lot of endlers and other livebearers of mine went to the UK. A lot of livebearer enthusiasts and breeders from the UK came over to the Vivarium (Western Europe's largest vivaristic event). They've made reservations on fish beforehand and purchased extra other livebearer species at the event. This was before the Brexit became a fact. I haven't seen as many people from the UK like those two years. Before it was just a handful from the UK. But I do know that several livebearer species of mine are present in the UK.

In 2018 & 2019 a lot of endlers and other livebearers of mine went to the UK. A lot of livebearer enthusiasts and breeders from the UK came over to the Vivarium (Western Europe's largest vivaristic event). They've made reservations on fish beforehand and purchased extra other livebearer species at the event. This was before the Brexit became a fact. I haven't seen as many people from the UK like those two years. Before it was just a handful from the UK. But I do know that several livebearer species of mine are present in the UK.
Oooo...a holiday and bringing home fish...? ? That would be better than peppermint rock ?

We love the tiny little pancakes that get served by with butter and icing sugar in Holland...??

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back