Endlers

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Natabettas

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I rescue fish in my area and I got a message today asking if I could take in 30+ endler guppies and 5 neon tetras, most or all with bad fin rot. I have dealt with fin rot in bettas before with salt baths and lifeguard all in one. But is it the same for these guys? Any tips on how to bring them back to health? I go to get them tomorrow

I'm guessing poor maintenance led to their condition. Test the water they were kept in as you may be dealing with "old tank syndrome" - a sudden change in water parameters could cause shock.

Whatā€™s the size of your tank?
Iā€™m not totally sure. Itā€™s a plastic bin that Iā€™ve put a heater and an air stone in. Iā€™d say it holds around ten gallons. Anyways thatā€™s just to hold them in until theyā€™re all better then theyā€™ll be moving into the 30 gallon with my platys

So theyā€™ve all arrived. Some of the female endlers are like... the size of small bettas?? Has anyone seen that before? Like. Theyā€™re. Huge. A lot a lot bigger than any of the endlers Iā€™ve got. Thereā€™s 4 of them like that.

Just do big daily water changes and add salt to their tank. Leave the salt in there for 2 weeks. Use 1 heaped tablespoon of rock salt for every 20 litres of water.

So theyā€™ve all arrived. Some of the female endlers are like... the size of small bettas?? Has anyone seen that before? Like. Theyā€™re. Huge. A lot a lot bigger than any of the endlers Iā€™ve got. Thereā€™s 4 of them like that.
What kind of endlers are they? Any pictures?

What kind of endlers are they? Any pictures?
I was told they were all endler guppies. Thereā€™s three females and a male in the picture Iā€™ve attached... the male is the size of my endler guppies that I got a while ago meanwhile the females are. Just. Huge lol.

Attachments

• C843F78F-6497-4143-BAB7-55F95F139DC6.jpeg
    C843F78F-6497-4143-BAB7-55F95F139DC6.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 70

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back