FishForums.net Fish of the Month
๐Ÿ† Click to enter! ๐Ÿ†

AquaBarb

Aqua}^>holic
๐Ÿ† Tank of the Year ๐Ÿ†
3x Fish of the Month ๐ŸŒŸ
4x Tank of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Reaction score
Looking at options for a 15 gallon tank of mine and one of them options are some endler's. I have the right water param's for them. The tanks well planted for its size with leave litter, river rock and driftwood, also floating water sprite at the surface

Probably looking at a group of 10 - 12 males. Just wondered if anyone who's had/got some would recommend them as good fish to have.

Cheers

Last edited:
Looking at options for a 15 gallon tank of mine and one of them options are some endler's. I have the right water param's for them. The tanks well planted for its size with leave litter, river rock and driftwood, also floating water sprite at the surface

Probably looking at a group of 10 - 12 males. Just wondered if anyone who's had/got some would recommend them as good fish to have.

Cheers
@TheTenthDoctor has endlers, I hear they are very easy to keep and fun to watch. Have you considered a single betta, in a heavily planted tank? Or were you looking for more color/movement?

@TheTenthDoctor has endlers, I hear they are very easy to keep and fun to watch. Have you considered a single betta, in a heavily planted tank? Or were you looking for more color/movement?
I actually purchased the tank for a betta but needed it for my cories in the end. So a bettas one for the future now. I do like colourful and active fish and thats why im thinking Endlers.

Ive got some more options aswel but ive never had livebearers before. Planning to go to my LFS tomorrow to pick something

I actually purchased the tank for a betta but needed it for my cories in the end. So a bettas one for the future now. I do like colourful and active fish and thats why im thinking Endlers.

Ive got some more options aswel but ive never had livebearers before. Planning to go to my LFS tomorrow to pick something
I saw go for it. Iโ€™m glad you did your research on water parameters before looking into getting some. You could get a mixture of endlers and guppies maybe? Or just endlers probably to start. :)

I saw go for it. Iโ€™m glad you did your research on water parameters before looking into getting some. You could get a mixture of endlers and guppies maybe? Or just endlers probably to start. :)
Guppies come in some beautiful colours, im just put of slightly by them being more prone to illnesses and diseases these days due to them being over breed

Endlers are a good fish, so long as you have all of the same sex or your tank will be overrun with fry very quickly. Props to checking water parameters first

Most reactions

Back