Endler Island

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

endlertown

Reaction score
Hey stunners! I mainly rushed to make an account on this site today because one of my lil endlers was quite literally prolapsing his guts out (but thatā€™s a whole other thing)ā€¦ but now as Iā€™m here, might as well share my tank! Itā€™s home to some gorgeous endlers, some shrimp and snails and a lonesome ember tetra from a previous build that didnā€™t work out so well. Pretty proud of how itā€™s turned out over the last year or so of having it, especially happy with the plants and the endlers are my happy lil children. Enjoy!

4D52D22B-9762-49B9-9FC2-E71D2CDC743D.jpeg60E9B9E3-D95B-45B1-8C93-DF197A52D7A6.jpeg99F6CD63-8A76-4947-A4FC-BAC0FD18BBDF.jpegBF4CE0D2-E782-40B3-B0FB-12B74AED9734.jpeg

The 2 plants in the tank with the long skinny stems and big oval leaves are garden plants that will rot in your tank. Take them out and put them in a pot with some potting mix. Then put them on the window sill.

The 2 plants in the tank with the long skinny stems and big oval leaves are garden plants that will rot in your tank. Take them out and put them in a pot with some potting mix. Then put them on the window sill.
Alright, well, Iā€™ve had them in there for over a year and theyā€™ve done nothing but thrive. The large one at the front was half the size it is now when I first got it! So that seems to be incorrect. Plus, anubias is indeed an aquatic plant. So, yeah, thanks tho

Alright, well, Iā€™ve had them in there for over a year and theyā€™ve done nothing but thrive. The large one at the front was half the size it is now when I first got it! So that seems to be incorrect. Plus, anubias is indeed an aquatic plant. So, yeah, thanks tho
Wow that's the first time I've seen Colin be wrong before! Nice tank by the way

anubias are not true aquatic plants. the fact the OP has them growing would suggest they have intense light and heaps of fertiliser. even then the plants would do better in a pot or in the garden.

I barely use fertiliser and I keep the lights on around 6-8 hours a day. I would appreciate it if you would please stop assuming. Only been on here a day and there are already dudes telling me that what Iā€™m doing is wrong, Iā€™m proud of my tank and I just wanted to share it, not have it scrutinised. :)

Alright, well, Iā€™ve had them in there for over a year and theyā€™ve done nothing but thrive. The large one at the front was half the size it is now when I first got it! So that seems to be incorrect. Plus, anubias is indeed an aquatic plant. So, yeah, thanks

Hey stunners! I mainly rushed to make an account on this site today because one of my lil endlers was quite literally prolapsing his guts out (but thatā€™s a whole other thing)ā€¦ but now as Iā€™m here, might as well share my tank! Itā€™s home to some gorgeous endlers, some shrimp and snails and a lonesome ember tetra from a previous build that didnā€™t work out so well. Pretty proud of how itā€™s turned out over the last year or so of having it, especially happy with the plants and the endlers are my happy lil children. Enjoy!

View attachment 148602View attachment 148603View attachment 148604View attachment 148605
Beautiful plants! what kind are they?

View attachment 148602View attachment 148603View attachment 148604View attachment 148605
and welcome to TFF!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back