Ending My Tropical Fish Hobby

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

grandpa

Reaction score
Hello, I have a 75 gal setup which includes tank hood, under cabinet filter, rocks gravel, real plants and fish. Tons of accessories. We are redecorating and there is no provision for fish. Also kind of in a hurry...need to do this within 2 weeks. Have had an ad on Craigslist but no hits. We live in Charlotte, NC. Price is a steal at 400 but now the first 200 takes it... :good:

Hello, I have a 75 gal setup which includes tank hood, under cabinet filter, rocks gravel, real plants and fish. Tons of accessories. We are redecorating and there is no provision for fish. Also kind of in a hurry...need to do this within 2 weeks. Have had an ad on Craigslist but no hits. We live in Charlotte, NC. Price is a steal at 400 but now the first 200 takes it... :good:

you have any pics ?

you have any pics ?
yes...but not sure how to post them on this forum. I have them on my Iphone...I can send them via email...also try to figure out how to post here..

you have any pics ?
yes...but not sure how to post them on this forum. I have them on my Iphone...I can send them via email...also try to figure out how to post here..

you have any pics ?

you have any pics ?

Multiple ways to do this

1. - Upload them to face book,after uploading right click your image and select copy image location,after doing this type out

paste your image location in the middle like so "[i m g ]http.etcetcetc.net[/ i m g ]" dont use the

paretheses or spaces it will mess up the url coding i just set it up so you can see it

pic loaded this way

430466_10150728747341522_1601382558_n.jpg

lol didn't even know this was on facebook i'm the last to the right

took 2 minutes

You can also get a photobucket acount and after uploading your picture to photobucket (there is instructions on the website) it will generate a url code for you. once again copy and paste done

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back