Empty tank, empty, IIIII have and empty tank! WOO!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Auratus

Why am I browsing a fish forum at 2am?
Reaction score
Well, almost empty... what should I put in in it???????

26 gallon show tank. 3 feet long

1 cherry barb
2 otos

EMPTY TANK!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! :kana:

That's what I was thinking! I went to the lfs and some were pretty huge I don't want to have to trade them in later. I loved my rams but they are so fragile and expensive. I do want some type of cichlid though. I might throw a dwarf gourami in one day but I'll probably set the tank up around 2-3 angels.....

How about a tank full of some small Rainbows/Blue eyes? I have some PSEUDOMUGIL SIGNIFERS in my community tank and I regret not getting more and setting up a tank just for them. Fantastic fish. Pain in the butt to try and take photos of ... super fast! :) I am working on the photos, so soon I will be posting them. (as long as they turn out well)

If there is a fish that likes quiet places or places to hide that would be a good fish for this tank. It's in my room and no one is ever in there during the day, it's really quiet. There is a lot of hiding places in this tank. I'm going to do a full cleaning before I buy any fish... it's gonna be hard because theirs sooooo many plants and rocks.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back