EMERGENCY PLEASE HELP CATFISH GOT INTO FIGHT AND CAN BARELY MOVE

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Catfishloved

Reaction score
Please help my evil shrimp beat up my catfish up really bad and he looks like he has cuts on his stomach and one on his head he can't move every time he does he float back down and he doesn't have enough strength to get back up when he falls on his side PLEASE HELP. it too late he gone.....

Last edited:
All you can do right now is leave the fish alone to recover from the shock.

Isolate the fish, if you can; even if that's in a net or something, so the shrimp, or any other fish you have, can attack it any further, and then leave it in the dark and quiet.

If it's still alive in the morning, then we can talk about treating its wounds, but peace and quiet is what it needs right now.

All you can do right now is leave the fish alone to recover from the shock.

Isolate the fish, if you can; even if that's in a net or something, so the shrimp, or any other fish you have, can attack it any further, and then leave it in the dark and quiet.

If it's still alive in the morning, then we can talk about treating its wounds, but peace and quiet is what it needs right now.
he gone

I saw him just stop breathing for a long time and I knew that he was dead

What kind of shrimp is it?
Sorry it taken a long time for me to reply I was pretty sad with my Cory fish dying I freaked out for a second so I put catfish for the title because I was in the rush but the shrimp is a algae eater shrimp I don't know why they would start fighting I been feeding making sure there not sick and on different ocassion I would redecorate my fish tank so I don't know why they would do this

I freaked out for a second so I put catfish for the title

Thats ok don't stress.

Is there any chance of a photo of this shrimp, I have never heard of a shrimp that could kill a healthy Cory

Most reactions

trending

Back