Emeraldking Has Joined Our Moderator Team

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
other people trying to get me now, time to hide :ninja:
I think your safe for the time being.
But if the badger feller starts posting about native Hawaiian themed tanks or Aussie tourist visas or giving archery advice to any of our Sydney/Melbourne based posters it’s time to make your run.
Best of luck.

Well, thank you guys for the congratulations and the welcome on the staff board... I had even company today. So, that's why I've joined in a bit late today. And it's even almost midnight overhere.
I hope I can contribute as a mod overhere. And I count on the help of the other mods as well... ;)

It's a good idea to have mods of different time zones. So, this forum can be active 24/7.
thank you for adding me 18.jpg
In itself nothing changes. For we're one big happy family... ☺️

Well, thank you guys for the congratulations and the welcome on the staff board... I had even company today. So, that's why I've joined in a bit late today. And it's even almost midnight overhere.
I hope I can contribute as a mod overhere. And I count on the help of the other mods as well... ;)

It's a good idea to have mods of different time zones. So, this forum can be active 24/7.
View attachment 140844
Bravo, well said

View attachment 140844
Good to have you on the team, EK!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back