Emeraldking Has Joined Our Moderator Team

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Here's a pic of the interior of one of TFF's three private jets for jetting our moderators and directors to our board meetings in Manhatten.
hqdefault.jpg

Starting to get concerned about all these moderators on the forum now. They might be getting ready to hunt werewolves. Time to go ninja mode :ninja:
Better protect your cats!!

Just think...at the rate we're adding mods, everyone here will be a mod in 10 years. All chiefs and no Indians. We're gonna need a bigger boardroom.
Back when the Board Suggestions & Announcements forum was split into two (Announcements and Website Tech Support) I went through the old forum moving posts into the 2 new forums. I came across threads from the mid 2000s; there were 18 moderators back then and posts complaining that there weren't enough and asking for more o_O

Our active moderators are
Fishmanic
Essjay
WhistlingBadger
Slaphppy7
Wills
Emeraldking

Our adminstrators are
Veraderock
Chad
Dascrow

Dascrow is able to see which members are active over a set time period. I know we have about 2500 registered members who have been on our site in the last 3 months. They don't have to post to be counted.
The Magnificent Six just doesn’t seem to cut it tbh.

Just think...at the rate we're adding mods, everyone here will be a mod in 10 years. All chiefs and no Indians. We're gonna need a bigger boardroom.
I remember approx 15 years ago reading in “The Metro“ then a London morning newspaper that in 1977 when Elvis died there were approx 50 professional Elvis impersonators in the world. Thirty years later there were something like 250,000 professional Elvis’s………at that rate of growth by the year 2100 three quarters of the worlds population would earn their living impersonating Elvis.*

*Figures and time frame may not be correct as my memory’s shot but the story reduced me to hysterics at the time. Still does.
Imagine getting on the train or bus to work and three quarters of the passengers are dressed as Elvis!………just goes to show what facts, figures n projections can be used to say.

I remember approx 15 years ago reading in “The Metro“ then a London morning newspaper that in 1977 when Elvis died there were approx 50 professional Elvis impersonators in the world. Thirty years later there were something like 250,000 professional Elvis’s………at that rate of growth by the year 2100 three quarters of the worlds population would earn their living impersonating Elvis.*

*Figures and time frame may not be correct as my memory’s shot but the story reduced me to hysterics at the time. Still does.
Imagine getting on the train or bus to work and three quarters of the passengers are dressed as Elvis!………just goes to show what facts, figures n projections can be used to say.
And then add all the amateur Elvises who do karaoke at bars and clubs.

And then add all the amateur Elvises who do karaoke at bars and clubs.
I’m only amateur in the sense that it’s not how I earn my living….”You don’t like crazy music, you don’t like rockin bands………etc”

We have King Elvis, we have BB King and now we have Emeraldking

Most reactions

trending

Back