Email notifications

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Well try clicking "unwatch thread" and then clicking on "watch thread" and and then checking off box to receive alerts AND and box to receive email notifications....appearance may vary depending on the device you are using.

Do use you an email client? If you do, have you checked your server's website in case it is putting emails notifications into the spam folder?

My husband's email server decided a couple of years ago that all emails from our gas supplier were spam, including those emails saying there was a new bill, so he never saw them until I thought to check the server.

Thanks essjay, but I already looked into this. All emails arrive in my inbox, and I decide individually what to do with them; only exceptions are those identified by my Norton security and blocked to avoid downloading software or something, and these have never been from TFF. And it is still a fact that this used to work until recently, so as far as I am concerned there is a problem with TFF. I don't really care about this, there are worse things (like these **** adds now). But I am still annoyed that something is not functioning.

Well try clicking "unwatch thread" and then clicking on "watch thread" and and then checking off box to receive alerts AND and box to receive email notifications....appearance may vary depending on the device you are using.

OK, that got somewhere, though it still leaves questions. I "unwatched" this thread, then I clicked the "watch thread" after it changed. The new pop-up did contain a box for receiving emails, so I checked that. I'll do that with the latest threads I'm involved with and see if it functions or reverts back.

But why was this never needed before, when the general settings to receive emails of all alerts and conversations is checked and was applying to all threads? None of these are coming through any longer.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back