Elvis moves into his retirement village, population: 1

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

BetterWithBettas

Fish Fanatic
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I'm very inconsistently online these days but I brought it up in a response to another post and thought "heck, I'll do an update post on Elvis".

So as a few of you know from my previous posts, Elvis used to be The King of a 4ft tank, but he started having problems getting to the surface of the tank so I have recently moved him into a 75L. I was worried he wouldn't enjoy being in a smaller tank (downsizing as opposed to upsizing always has always made me feel a bit guilty). I am happy to update that Elvis is thriving and would like to share with you his new retirement village, population: 1 :lol:

IMG_20200802_194149_893.jpg

It's a stunning tank! It looks like a betta heaven, and the plants look amazing too.
Don't feel guilty for downsizing. It's plenty of space for a betta, and you downsized for his sake, not because you don't want him to have a larger tank. Dragging those big heavy fins around can be a chore, especially for an older betta. It's pretty perfect in my opinion :)

Great looking tank. I love the driftwood, very unique shape/color.

Your betta is also very pretty - great job on an awesome tank. :wub:

Not only is that an extremely healthy looking, aesthetically pleasing and well scaped tank, but you take an excellent picture as well. He's very lucky!

Now come aquascape my tanks!

That tank is gorgeous. Elvis is very lucky to have such a nice retirement home!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back