Eelzor's Marine Fish Gallery

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Eelzor

This shrimp is so good it needs to be seen in wide
Reaction score
Hey Peepz,

Thought it was time I showcased all my saltwater fish specimens in one gallery post. I'll update this post as I get more interesting shots of my fish. :)

Tomato Clownfish

Tomato_Clownfish.JPG

Bicolour Pseudochromis

Bicolour_Pseudochromis.jpg

Blue Tang

Blue_Tang.JPG

Valentini Pufferfish

Valentini_Pufferfish.jpg

Niger Triggerfish

Niger_Triggerfish.JPG

Snowflake Eel

Snowflake_Eel.JPG

That's all for now, enjoy. :D

They are great both pics and fish. How do you take such good pics of them? :D

Liz

They are great both pics and fish. How do you take such good pics of them? :D

Liz

Thats what I want to know. i mean those fish are so still they almost looked stuffed.......rofl

is the trick to take hundreads of photos and pic the best 3? please tell

Haha, wicked fish mate! :good: Love Snowflake eels! :hey: But the pics are dated 2004! :p Lets see updated shots on how theve grown! :lol:

Bravo on your camera skills and on your fish. Beautiful fish.

Hey, thanks for all the replies pplz. :D

Stunning fish - do you have a full tank shot?

I'll try and have one up at a later date. :)

But the pics are dated 2004!

Oh hush now miagi :lol: - I have no idea how to remove the dates and I never set it, oh well. :D

Just a note on sizes the clown is about 1.5 inches, bicolour 2 inches, tang 1.5 inches, trigger 2 inches and eel 4 inches - still all babies. :# (wanted to find a pacifier emoticon there :X )

They are great both pics and fish. How do you take such good pics of them?
Thats what I want to know. i mean those fish are so still they almost looked stuffed.......rofl

is the trick to take hundreads of photos and pic the best 3? please tell

LOL I expected these kinds of replies - They were certainly much harder to capture then you might expect. I took about 200 shots and those 6 were the only ones worth uploading. The camera might have had something to do with it too, it's a 4.0 Megapixel Samsung Digimax A400. It has an LCD thingy (as most digicams have), and if the photo isn't clear, crisp and defined then usually I'll delete it and try again. It took me 2 sets of AA batteries to get those! :S Luckily the batteries are rechargable as my camera seems to be a bit of a battery hog. Most of my developed photos are fish tails, blurred colours, light refraction/reflection or live rock (from a fish swimming out of the frame quickly :/ ) Although I've managed to get a few good shots of most of the fish, that Blue Tang shot was one in a hundred - he never keeps still!

Thanks again all :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back