Ebay Bargin So Happy :-)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Craig89

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Evening all, well my birthday just gets better just won this on EBay for a Bargin price so happy it's going to look fantastic in the tank. Not picking it up untill end of the month but what you guys think.

783772e5.jpg

And how it looked in the sellers tank:
68479de4.jpg

Happy birthday. Your fish will think its their birthday too :-

Happy birthday, pal. Looks good! I made the mistake of not cleaning mine properly, don't let it get too dirty round the back! Saying that, i didn't seal mine in completely. :)

Nice mate!!! And happy bday
Are u going to tell us what u paid?

Hey I really like it this looks great I was thinking about getting one for my tank only problem, I have no idea what these things are called! :crazy:
Can somebody help me out? :good:

Nice. I want a 3D back ground. Don't the fish jump out of the tank in the photo as it doesn't have a lid?

The one I got is 117cm x 52cm but you can get them in all sizes a gd website is aqua maniac he makes these and as for the tank it isn't mine so I couldn't comment

Aqua maniac looks good but do they sell to north America? Or are they just I'm Europe ?

Nice. I want a 3D back ground. Don't the fish jump out of the tank in the photo as it doesn't have a lid?

Fish jumping out of a tank is usually caused by something they want to get away from, whether that's polluted or dirty water, predatory or aggressive fish, or even if you just startled them with your presence in the room. They shouldn't feel the need to escape the tank in any way by trying to get out! :)

This is in my experience of course, there could be plenty of other reasons a fish feels the need to jump outta the tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back