dwarf puffer fish

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Jht

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
wat do dwarf puffer fish look like and how much are they and how big do they get and do they puff up and are they compaitble with neons of guppies or a betta? :fun:

wat do dwarf puffer fish look like and how much are they and how big do they get and do they puff up and are they compaitble with neons of guppies or a betta?

:devil: :devil: ...I'll convert this whole forum to Puffer folk before I'm done :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dwarf Puffers look like this: Puffer Pics

In Canada they range between $1.99 and $3.99 each

The reach a max. size of 1 3/4 inches and can reportedly live in excess of 15 years

Yes they "Puff Up" when they are scared or fighting with another male.

NO..definately not with Betas or Guppies...and I doubt if Neons would be safe either

HTH :D

I dont know too much about them, but there were some in the tank I got my silver tipped shark out of tonight at the store. They are really small, like neon tetra small.... they were $3 or so if I remember correctly... thats about my extent of knowledge, but hey, I just bumped your question up to the top for a better viewing... :thumbs:

HTH

i have no doubt that you will convert the whole forum puffer i was going to put puffers in my new big big tank untill i had my "cichlid terratory problem" they look allot like puffer packs little portrait in the top left of his post. puffer answered the rest of the questions i think.

Your starting to convert me already Pufferpack!! :D

I'm now dying to get a tank of them set up!!!! :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back