Reaction score
l2.jpg

l3.jpg

l4.jpg

l5.jpg

l7.jpg

l6.jpg

L1.jpg

I have seven of these little guys, nice hardy little fish, I dont have a tank big enough for clowns but these little ones are a great alternative.
Hope you like the pics!

Just noticed on the 6th pic the shrimp looks as though it's trying to attack one of the dwarf loaches :lol:

great loaches you have, excelent shots.

Thanks for the feedback all, much appreciated.

Thanks Cheesy my pics have got better, I got a new flash which I used for the fourth pic it gives a clearer pic and freezes even a fast moving fish. Straydum and Cheesy the nosey loach crashed into the shrimp :lol: .
Cheers Neon the loaches cost about five pounds or ten dollars over a year ago, I think they cost more than other small fish as they are harder to breed.

Thanks Paul and Mike.

And another loach having a tasty morsel “schistura sp “crimson” I think.
schistura_sp_Crimson.jpg

Beautiful fish and pictures Liam :good: Love the Amano/loach crash pic :lol:

Nice loaches. Does the loach in that first picture always have its fins clamped on its body? Or is that just a picture of it swimming really fast?

Thanks very much iSnail, no injuries occurred due to the crash :rolleyes: .
Thanks Barra, yeah the fins are clamped as the fish is swimming fast, torpedo like.

The fattest one, I guess maybe female.
looou.jpg

Thanks fish-holic;The fish with the long fins is a South American killi don’t know if its got a common name but its Terranatos dolichopterus.The other loach is a ‘schistura’ I am not certain of the species.

This pic is a male the females don’t have the colour or long fins.

trop.jpg

The tank is 30 gallons 120 litres, its the winter accommodation the fish live in the garden in a big tank in the summer. Yeah the loaches I have are very like the link you posted thanks for that I didnt know there were so many Schistura species.

Thanks for the nice comment I love taking pics so its nice when others like them.

I am happy with this pic so I thought I would post it.

furcata.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back