Dwarf Loach And A Killie Pair

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Liam

Fish Herder
Reaction score
The killies are a pair of Fundulopanchax puerzli and a couple of dwarf loach.

The pair and some big mouth shots.

mffp.jpg

female
femf.jpg

Male
mfp.jpg

lands.jpg

lo.jpg

great picture there and lovely fish , i'd love some killies in the future

Stunning pictures as always :good: Love your "action" photos and beautiful fish :wub:

Thanks Paul. :D
Cheers Veil, the loach shot was a bit of luck.
Thanks Blodhi,
Cheers Sarah, these killies work okay with other fish, they are a bit bossy but eat anything and are fine with small fish.
Thanks iSnail. :)

Another bigmouth dwarf rainbows and furcata plus an endler.

mouthy.jpg

praecox.jpg

fur.jpg

headsh.jpg

enn.jpg

Colours on the killiefish are amazing, did you hatch them from eggs? I've been thinking about getting some lampeye killie eggs to try.

The shot of the loach going after the snail is brilliant (not that they all aren't), you always seem to catch very interesting action shots. Cool.

Thanks three-fingers, I got as young adults, they have great colour when they are courting, the female is an egg machine, I will have a go at breeding these in the summer when its easy to get food for the young. I can see why people get hooked on killies.
A courtship pic.

likil.jpg

thats amazing. Those fish are incredible. And I have no idea how you managed to make the shots look so good lol. Hired pro photographer ? ahaha.

Thanks joshrm,

Cheers grasshopper, glad you liked the loach, I deleted it on photobucket by mistake, will post it again, I just pointed the camera at the snail and waited a few minutes for a loach to come along, they always get them off the glass :lol: .

Thanks Sangah10 and welcome to TFF, I have a good camera and lens, and I take a lot of pics, so I get some nice ones.

A few cory shots.

IMG_4463.jpg

co3.jpg

IMG_4621.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Back