Dwarf Hairgrass help

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

junyor

Reaction score
Hi There Guys:
I know this topic has been talked here before but I need your opinion in my specific case to see what I'm doing wrong.

I started a nano cube 10g planted tank, I have a Bonsai driftwood with Christmas Moss, I have Anubias petite and for carpet I added dwarf hairgrass, the DH is starting to turn brown, I have ecocomplete substrate and CaribSea SuperNatural in top of it, I'm using DIY Co2 in a Stainless Steel pressurized tank, I'm also using fluval Led 3.0 nano lamp in the Planted Preset. I started to put root tabs to see how it goes.

Am I missing something? Any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi I think hair grass is hard to grow without pressurised Co2 but some people do have success - do you have a drop checker to know how much Co2 your home made system is putting into the water and is it getting distributed ok?

Wills

Hi I think hair grass is hard to grow without pressurised Co2 but some people do have success - do you have a drop checker to know how much Co2 your home made system is putting into the water and is it getting distributed ok?

Wills
Hi Wills:
Yes, I have a drop checker and is green. Thanks

Hi Wills:
Yes, I have a drop checker and is green. Thanks

Have you tried moving the drop checker round the tank to make sure you have decent circulation?

Have you tried moving the drop checker round the tank to make sure you have decent circulation?
Hey Wills:
Yes I have, my nano tank have a skimmer in the back so I only have 3 sides, I have the checker in the other side of the diffuser.

Hey Wills:
Yes I have, my nano tank have a skimmer in the back so I only have 3 sides, I have the checker in the other side of the diffuser.

But have you moved the drop checker around the glass? Even put it on the front for a bit to see what reading you get?

Failing that do you know how many watts your light is putting out? Actually just noticed you dont mention a liquid fertiliser? Do you add any ferts to the tank daily or weekly?

Wills

But have you moved the drop checker around the glass? Even put it on the front for a bit to see what reading you get?

Failing that do you know how many watts your light is putting out? Actually just noticed you dont mention a liquid fertiliser? Do you add any ferts to the tank daily or weekly?

Wills
Hey Willis:
Yes, I have moved the checker and keeps green, my light is the fluval led 3.0 nano planted, is a 15watts lamp, and besides the root tabs I also use Easygreen 2 times a week.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back