Dwarf Gourami And White Cloud Mountain Minnows?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

xJennaNiccolex

Reaction score
Hi,

I currently have a school of golden WCMM that I'm about to move from their 5 gallon into a 20 gallon tank. I was thinking of adding a male Dwarf Gourami to the 20 gallon after a bit, would he be alright with the WCMM?

Well u dunno tbh my dg are in with my minnows (after a friend just dumped them on me) and as i have only tropical tanks they live with my dg very well

Altho i am aware of preferred temps

It will work...... Technically it will work but it isn't advised because either the white cloud mountain minnow or the dwarf gourami will not be happy with the temp of The tank because of the different temperature requirements.

It will work...... Technically it will work but it isn't advised because either the white cloud mountain minnow or the dwarf gourami will not be happy with the temp of The tank because of the different temperature requirements.
I agree

I do have to say the minnow colours are much more vibrant then before lol

As long as the tank is around 22-24C, the combination should be fine :good:

Kept them together at 25-26 degrees before, absolutely no problems, the gouramis seem to not even notice the minnows. Minnows do ok at that temp, my minnows thrived and i even bred them at that temp.

Granted, they might have stronger colouration at lower temperatures, but i couldn't comment on that as i never kept them in cool water.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back