Duckweed & Water Lettuce £3 Posted, Ashford, Kent.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

betta fish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Plants: Duckweed & Water Lettuce

Age and condition: Young Healthy Plants.
Quantity for sale: Chinese Tub full as per photo ( tub is 17cm long and 10cm wide ) I have two tubs available, if you want both I can do them for £5, they will be sent flat packed in a padded envelope via first class large letter post.
Reason for Sale: Need to thin.
Delivery or Collection: Either.
Sales price: £3 each.
Willing to Ship (Yes or No): Yes
Postage & Packaging Price: Included in the sales price.
Photograph: DSCF8965.JPG

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi can I have these please if still available?

Thanks

Have a load more, large amount for £3 posted.

Hi, sure, I'll pm you my Paypal address although please be aware there may be some duckweed attached but I will do my best to rinse them off just give them another rinse when you get them 
smile.png

Still have any available? Will you ship to the US?

I do but sorry I can't ship to the US as it is likely to suffer after such a long trip and I'm not prepared to risk it
confused.gif
  I'm sure if you look around someone closer to you is likely to have some 
smile.png

Hi, sure, I will pm you my payment details 
smile.png
I'll be posting on Monday now so to avoid any hold ups over the weekend if that is ok.

Hello, just to let you know you plants were sent this morning, I hope you like them, many thanks 
smile.png

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back