Dubia Roaches=*shudders* ?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Blitz

Fishaholic
Reaction score
As some of you may know, some reptiles eat Dubia Roaches, such as Bearded Dragons. I watched a youtube video and this girl just kept popping dubai roaches in her beardie's tank. I just sat there shuddering. Do you guys like roaches? They creep me out. :crazy: No clue why, but it's probably the fact that they're roaches.
What about Madigascar Hissing Roaches? Those things are a wopping 3 inches! My science teacher had a few a few years ago, and the kids would take the roaches out and put them on their clothes and wear them as clothes 'pins'. I was like: Blah, wouldn't find ME doing that!

What's your opinion on roaches? :)

View attachment 67886

I personally like them. I was considering keeping one as a pet, but It was that or get a new tropical tank.

I like 'creepy crawlies'! (Except slugs *shudders*)

I bough locusts for my spider today, and had to catch a few off the floor; the crickets I usually get don't leap out of the box like that!

You guys must like roaches. :blink: I'd rather have a pet slug rather than a roach. Whenever I see a roach, I just stop where I am I stand there and stare at it, until it stops and I stomp on it. Hehe xD

Once, I had a scorpion in my bedroom! :crazy: That's what happens when you live in the desert.
I hate exoskeletons...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back