Ds, Wii, Psp Or Ps3?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I have an "Xbox" but if I had the money I would buy a "PS3".

psp rocks, wii sucks (i played wii sports and mario party 8) the wii is way overrated. Playstation is the best, ds sucks.....

psp rocks, wii sucks (i played wii sports and mario party 8) the wii is way overrated. Playstation is the best, ds sucks.....
My friend has a "PSP" and I've played on it. I would've liked it if you could connect it to the "T.V." so that the screen is bigger.

well the ps3 is the most advanced with the most options and features..... and i trust japanese made items more than american.... so i would definately go with the ps3 instead of the xbox or the "shudders" wii.

Oh no, people are ranting that the Wii sucks! Does a gaming revolution make you shutter? or is it that fact that the Wii outsold 360 and PS3 combined for almost 6 months now?

Oh no, people are ranting that the Wii sucks! Does a gaming revolution make you shutter? or is it that fact that the Wii outsold 360 and PS3 combined for almost 6 months now?

And the fact that the Xbox has been out a year longer.

Uhm, not quite what I was saying. I said, "in the past 6 months". Seeing that Halo 3 came out and that was a system seller so far just proves how many Wiis are really being sold. But then again, I wouldn't put all of my eggs in one systems...er...basket.

I just got Xbox 360, it;s realy cool, i wanna try and get a PSP

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back