Dru's Malawi Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sorry - PM me. I pinned a topic about it in this section, apologies for disrupting this topic, but I did feel that it was somewhat relevant and shows that we are taking steps to try and minimize problems of this nature.
Thanks,will

I have been responding in this thread the whole time, and I have not seen Dru say anything uncivil or rude although he has had plenty of provocation, so carry on.

wow - i go away for 12 hours and can not stay away, i have a look to see what has 'developed' overnight and see that alot has happen and or happening...

First off, i too feel sad that recently many posts have been tarnished with comments here and there (which unfortunately does happen on forums from time to time)

i am also sad that last night also i reached my personal limit of what was infact another one of these personal threads...

...there is nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion, certainly my views on things can be completely to anyone else on this forum board, however, when posts are purely there on a personal reason then enuff is enuff..

i must apologise for the comments i made to Cheffi but i reached the end of my personal teather on this one on the other thread again due to persnal comments rather than the subject matter of the post..

regarding my fish keepeing, i am not or ever said i am perfect. My stocklist is unusual but is considered, also despite some comments flying around, i am not an elitest or a purist either..

Yes my tank contains some wild caught fish, it also contains several F1 and F2 along with many many fis hthat have been sourced through LFS and chains.. I hate this under lying feel there is currently regarding people with WC. As i say, i'm not elitest but if you see that the difference in cost is hardly anything (if you know your sources or don't want the rare examples) then why not paid that little bit extra , surely thats the same in the car market field, one guy wants a ford fiesta 1.1 the other has a fiesta 1.3 ghia, fundamentally the cars are the same, they might just look a bit different and goes a bit faster but they are still the same thing fundamentally...

if someone was buying a second hand car, would you not want someone to help you out in the right direction by saying what to look out for?? nobody wants to waste money un-neccasarly do they now and if i have done in the past i feel that it is my duty to like minded fish keepers to make them aware of such things before they hand over their hard earned cash :D

Like i said, there is nothing wrong with discussion :good: however this current trend of certain posters posting nothing but 'personal' comments not about the subject of the thread must stop for the stake of the forum and website as a whole...

Like i said, I publically apologise to anyone who feels that my comments have been cutting or perceived as personal, and apart from the one highlight above and publically apologised for i do not feel i have intentionally done anything wrong on this forum board.

My Olive branch has been given, lets just hope that others can say the same and that all these branches can be put back together into a healthy tree once more. :D

BTW,

thanks all for the PM's asking me to say, maybe I'm not so different from you all afterall, despite what some may say :hyper: :hyper: :good:

Best Regards,

Dru

Glad to see you've reconsidered Dru - we might not have always seen eye to eye but that's pretty much the point of a forum, sharing opinions - contrasting or not. :good:

It would be no fun if we all agreed on everything. :D

AAAAND relax.

glad you decided to stick around dru, gotta be water off a ducks back with these narrow minded goons. keep up the good work bud.

Aaaawwwww! Shucks!! :blush:

Like most of us I have too much to do and not enough time to do it in. When I have a choice, I choose not to spend my time around such negativity. I am a member of several forums where this kind of thing never happens and I enjoy it immensely.

I have however become attach to a majority of the crowd here and value the opinions.

Thanks for the PMs and for the kind sentiments.

Well, thanks for checking in. Hope to see you around here. It's up to us to keep the playground safe and not throw sand in the sandbox.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back