OP
PheonixKingZ

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
Hi, i not play the drums, but i knew that today Alan White has passed away. He was the legendary drummer of the band: YES.

Here in Mexico Yes have millions of fans ( as me ) since their very first album in the 60´s years. And as a way for remember him, i has posted this message.

This is a great lost for the modern music. Once i went in a live concert of Jon Anderson ( without Yes ) here in Mexico City in the 90´s years, he was a partner of Alan White in that band. We remember him always.
Yes, I did see that on the news. May he forever Rest In Peace, he was a legend.

OP
OP
PheonixKingZ

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
I played drums for 6 years now, but stopped a few months ago because I had to make space for fish. I’ve played the piano for 2 years, self taught, and I’m still learning. I know a couple beginner songs (Canon, Canon in D, Don’t stop Believing, and Bohemian Rhapsody) but I mostly make my own music, just testing keys out together. It’s really fun. I’ve made a version kind of like moonlight sonata but in a different octave and with more action.
Ah that’s cool. What set did/do you have?

OP
OP
PheonixKingZ

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
Here’s my drum kit, I never uploaded a picture of it:
4CDF7A38-4D66-438E-9FE5-CBF102706378.jpeg

Pearl Export Series

I Like Rare Fish

Fish Herder
2x Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
I had a ton of different brands of drums. Looked roughly like yours, but less cymbals and more drums. I w don’t remember too much gun ‘lingo’.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online