Dream tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I would love me my 180gallon tank with lots of drift wood, rocks and mature plants. For stocking, I would like a fire eel, a birchir, ember tetras and silver dollars :O Could those all work together even?

I'd love a HUGE tank of piranha built into the floor of my house with a glass lid so you could look down into the tank. I would lure my enemies over under the guise of admiring the tank and then BOOM hit the large red button that opens the sliding glass lid as they fall to their doom.
Muhahahahahaha. MUUUUUUhahahahhahahah. MUUUUUUUAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Or a nano shrimp tank. That'd be nice, too.

I'd love a HUGE tank of piranha built into the floor of my house with a glass lid so you could look down into the tank. I would lure my enemies over under the guise of admiring the tank and then BOOM hit the large red button that opens the sliding glass lid as they fall to their doom.
Muhahahahahaha. MUUUUUUhahahahhahahah. MUUUUUUUAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Or a nano shrimp tank. That'd be nice, too.
007 style, Cool, are you a secret agent then ;)

I would love me my 180gallon tank with lots of drift wood, rocks and mature plants. For stocking, I would like a fire eel, a birchir, ember tetras and silver dollars :O Could those all work together even?
The fire eel would probably eat the ember tetras. Fish below 8cm have benn recorded living with fire eels, however I highly doubt that. I feel like a fire eel would probably need a tank on it's own and one which has a lot of silicone in place. They are amazing escape artists. Also the bichir would probs eat the embers too. Silver dollars and bichir could work no too sure to be honest. Just a heads up fire eels can get nearly 3ft long so in theory you'd need an 6-8ft minimum tank.

The fire eel would probably eat the ember tetras. Fish below 8cm have benn recorded living with fire eels, however I highly doubt that. I feel like a fire eel would probably need a tank on it's own and one which has a lot of silicone in place. They are amazing escape artists. Also the bichir would probs eat the embers too. Silver dollars and bichir could work no too sure to be honest. Just a heads up fire eels can get nearly 3ft long so in theory you'd need an 6-8ft minimum tank.
Got a great story about fire eels. Ordered 50 xtra smaller received 50 xtra large into quarantine. These things were about 2 feet long. They wouldn't stay put, escaped every night, all over the quarantine room. Very hardy tho hardly lost one. The biggest pain in the a*** I every had.

Got a great story about fire eels. Ordered 50 xtra smaller received 50 xtra large into quarantine. These things were about 2 feet long. They wouldn't stay put, escaped every night, all over the quarantine room. Very hardy tho hardly lost one. The biggest pain in the a*** I every had.
Why did you order 50 of them LOL? Did you have like a pond or something??

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back