Dream tank thread

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Set up a swimming pool and put trays of different aquatic plants in it. Add a couple of types of rainbowfish, some Corydoras and some Apistogrammas, and let them do their thing.

Clown loaches as well alltogether look amazing
Especially in a Tank with a large school of Tiger Barbs!!

Do you follow "Aquarium Co-op" on YouTube at all? If not, you need to check out a video or two that they have of one of their enormous tanks (can't remember how many gallons it is, but it is huge!) filled with Clown Loaches, Tiger Barbs and Trigger Fish. It is AMAZING... especially at feeding time!!

Do you follow "Aquarium Co-op" on YouTube at all? If not, you need to check out a video or two that they have of one of their enormous tanks (can't remember how many gallons it is, but it is huge!) filled with Clown Loaches, Tiger Barbs and Trigger Fish. It is AMAZING... especially at feeding time!!
I’ve watched probably all their videos tbh! Very helpful tbh and rly interesting, store looks amazing, if I wasn’t from UK I’d definitely get a betta from there

I live near their store ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back