Dream Plecos,

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I had a fun time and a BLAST discussing Plecos tonight! There are so many pleco species out there that this is going to be a multi part series! I discussed what I like about plecos, the plecos that I have kept, my favorite plecos and I discussed the first of many DREAM pleco species that I want to keep! Species that were discussed include common plecos, royal plecos, catcus plecos (L114, L24 AND L25), three beacon plecos, phantom plecos (L200, and L128). I also showed images of my previous plecos that I owned!
What are your favorite plecos? Your dream plecos? Post in the comments!
If you missed the live video, no worries! Watch anytime by clicking the link below! Enjoy fish keepers and thanks for your support.

My favourites are the common plecos!! They just look soooo great!! Sadly, they're pretty huge for my tanks( 6 gallon and 15 gallon)

I want to find a Lemon long fin blue eyed pleco. That's a mouthful lol
Aquaticarts.com Have them in stock currently. I love this online store, they are super helpful, very kind and always have the safety of their live stock (Fish, snails, plants) in mind. I have gotten several shipments from them, they are always healthy and gorgeous. They have a Store in Indiana. You should check them out, they always have so pretty cool stuff. Oh, and if you buy schooling fish, they will sell you no less than 3 at a time.

Thanks somethingsfishy24, I'm in the process of setting up my 110 gal aquarium but will look into it when it's cycled.

Blue phantom 100%... So beautiful!

I love bristlenose and the blue eyed. Also like the white seam/starlight and the gold nugget.

Am I the only one who would love to keep a cactus pleco? 🤔

But yeah, any of the cactus plecs are my dream pleco.

Blue phantom 100%... So beautiful!
Love mine !
20220310_082221.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Back