TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Tropical Fish Forums'
September 2022
Pet of the Month Contest

We had 12 awesome pets entered in this month's POTM contest. But only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
DragonScales+Doubletails
Let's all congratulate them
:drinks:
Here's their Bearded Dragon and it's description
1663105600308.png

This is my boy Sunny. he is a bearded dragon and to my knowledge is 6 years old, I rescued him from an overworked mother who sadly neglected him. She also rescued him from a teenager who went off to college. that makes me the third owner!! he never received the right care until he was rescued, so he is quite small. he loves to eat superworms and dandelions, greens are a struggle right now but I'm working on it. every night he sleeps in the cozy blanket that he was raised with. He was also classified as a girl until I got him 😂 sooo.. that happened. he does like to dress up all fancy in his serape, he also is Australian but believes he is Hispanic!😅
and I think he really does love people, he is very quick to slowly (😅) run to me when I see him.

Congrats go out to @DragonScales+Doubletails with their awesome looking Bearded Dragon. Great pet and great pic. Well deserved win!
Coming in second place is @JuiceBox52 with her one year old black cat named Topi. Great picture and great pet!
And coming in 3rd place is @dR3ws3r with her very cute cat named Tayla. You took a great photo. Good going!

Thanks to all who participated in this month's POTM contest.

Right now we are accepting entries for our October Tank of the Month contest which is featuring tanks sized at 17 to 30 US gallons. If you have a tank of that size, we hope you enter the contest. You don't have to be at your final goal to enter the contest. Just enter it and show us your tank. ;) Click link below:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back