draft deleted

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

HoldenOn

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I had a really big thread that took several drafts to make, and I came back to post it and it's gone. Any idea why?

give me a few words that were in your thread and I will see if I can find it...if you clicked '"save" it should have been saved

give me a few words that were in your thread and I will see if I can find it...if you clicked '"save" it should have been saved
Title or just some letters?

I remember writing
"The tank will look something like"
I can't really remember anything perfectly

Not sure, no real way of telling...

Could have been an internet issue, or a glitch. Do you typically have bad WiFi where you live? Sometimes when it saves “draft saved” and I go to another tab, it deletes it - must be my internet.

Not sure, no real way of telling...

Could have been an internet issue, or a glitch. Do you typically have bad WiFi where you live? Sometimes when it saves “draft saved” and I go to another tab, it deletes it - must be my internet.
Nope, we actually upgraded the wifi because my family is working/doing school from home.
Hopefully Fishmanic can turn something up.

Nope, we actually upgraded the wifi because my family is working/doing school from home.
Hopefully Fishmanic can turn something up.
That is a bummer... I would copy it and paste it into some sort of noting keeping app/system - that way you can have it on hand and you know it won't disappear.

what was in the title? chance are it won't turn up.

It's alright, I kind of forgot it. I'll just redo the thread, thanks though!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back