Draco Vs Snail

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Gizaroo2

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I went to drop in a small piece of algae disk for the 3 small snails I have in Draco's tank earlier today. The little piece happened to float down next to my smallest snail (which was my favorite!) and the little pig of a betta went after the disc. Even though I dropped him a piece of food beforehand to distract him, he decided the new morsel was better. In his dive down to get it, he didn't pay attention to where it fell, and ate the little snail instead. :crazy:

Anyone else have something like this happen? Thankfully the 2 other snails were triple the size...

I'm assuming since it was small enough to fit in his mouth, he'll be able to digest it ok, right? :blush:

I went to drop in a small piece of algae disk for the 3 small snails I have in Draco's tank earlier today. The little piece happened to float down next to my smallest snail (which was my favorite!) and the little pig of a betta went after the disc. Even though I dropped him a piece of food beforehand to distract him, he decided the new morsel was better. In his dive down to get it, he didn't pay attention to where it fell, and ate the little snail instead. :crazy:

Anyone else have something like this happen? Thankfully the 2 other snails were triple the size...

I'm assuming since it was small enough to fit in his mouth, he'll be able to digest it ok, right? :blush:

lol 1 time my betta tried this, it still went on with its daily life, nothing happened, its just algea disk lol, i had the golden apple snails or something.

Iv been thinking about introducing snails to my betta tank...good idea? bad idea? I have them in 2 other tanks of mine

what kind? and make sure the bettas dnt attack the snail lol

Don't wanna hijack the thread so Ill pm you my question.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back