Dr. Erik Johnson, Koi Vet, interview

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

vikinglord13

Reaction score
Hello all,

As some of you may know, I've been working on this video for some time now. It took much longer to edit than I anticipated, I hope you enjoy watching. If you like the video or learn something I simply ask you like my Facebook page, Zokomo Ranch; and, like the video on Youtube and subscribe to my channel for more!

Dr. Johnson did say he would be willing to do another interview if we can pull together enough interest and questions for him. If you have any questions please ask in the video's comments.

Thanks to Dr. J for the interview!

Hello all,

As some of you may know, I've been working on this video for some time now. It took much longer to edit than I anticipated, I hope you enjoy watching. If you like the video or learn something I simply ask you like my Facebook page, Zokomo Ranch; and, like the video on Youtube and subscribe to my channel for more!

Dr. Johnson did say he would be willing to do another interview if we can pull together enough interest and questions for him. If you have any questions please ask in the video's comments.

Thanks to Dr. J for the interview!
Cool!

Things can take up a lot of time! I'm impatient lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back