Double big mac or corronary ?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I tried McDonalds once. 1997 IIRC - never felt the urge to go back :dunno:
Well, good on you for doing a difficult job, and I bet you do a good job at it. I spent a summer working fast food when I was in college (Arby's). Not the funnest job ever.

Every time I see a mcdonald's ad I always get the urge to go to mcD because it looks so good. Luckily, my brain/body has learned from multiple failed attempts that I will never feel good after I eat there. Maybe I just eat too healthy baseline... But the ads make it look so good!!!!

Also echoing @WhistlingBadger , @TheTenthDoctor thank you for being an essential worker during these times.

I work at McDonalds. I work in the kitchen . Those things are major pain in the but to make. They are literally the WORST. I have never eaten one and near will. They are loaded with cholesteral and fat.

LOL well last time I was at KFC about two years ago, because I don't usually eat greasy crap like that, for a chicken burger, I noticed a dish called Banquet for One, and it's a three course meal or something, its enormous and it carried 950 calories. Surpsied your one burger has 720 calories compared to their 'Banquet'.

One must have a big stomach to ear that with a fizzy drink.

Due to super strict restrictions by the wife, I haven't had any MaccyDs since March.
I did loose some weight even without any extra exercising. Caveat is that I've topped up with more beer....

That would be WONDERFUL after a long trail run...

But then, pretty much anything is wonderful after a long trail run. I'd still rather have a real burger than McD's sludge.

Well it is sludge and I think they make it so that it disolves so quickly and therefore doesnt fill you up so you buy more, I never ate any of their stuff and felt full afterwards, though I think that burger would be the exception.

Due to super strict restrictions by the wife, I haven't had any MaccyDs since March.
I did loose some weight even without any extra exercising. Caveat is that I've topped up with more beer....
The sad thing about that is the beer is probably healthier than the burger. :)

Every time I see a mcdonald's ad I always get the urge to go to mcD because it looks so good. Luckily, my brain/body has learned from multiple failed attempts that I will never feel good after I eat there. Maybe I just eat too healthy baseline... But the ads make it look so good!!!!

Also echoing @WhistlingBadger , @TheTenthDoctor thank you for being an essential worker during these times.
Essential my foot. There is nothing essential about shoveling chemicals down the throats of unaware americans. I am happy I was able to keep my job, and I enjoy it, but it is not essential. I just lucked out.

haha, your words, not mine :D
I do have to agree, but it is somewhat crazy that it is cheaper (per calorie) to eat fast food than healthy food...

McDonald's is disgusting (ok, I'll admit their biscuits and gravy is alright if fresh). We NEVER eat there. Not that we could on our diet anyways. What do people see in them?

I met an alien once, but I am not really sure, I mean they took me up to their ship and tickled me until I peed myself. Then they stopped by the Golden Arches and we all had Big Macs with milk shakes. Then the next thing I know I was back on my couch waking up and hearing the show "People of Earth" on my television.

I met an alien once, but I am not really sure, I mean they took me up to their ship and tickled me until I peed myself. Then they stopped by the Golden Arches and we all had Big Macs with milk shakes. Then the next thing I know I was back on my couch waking up and hearing the show "People of Earth" on my television.

Two questions:

1.) What are you on?
2.) Can I have some?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back