Dosing Liquids

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

prankster705

trolololol
Reaction score
Do you know about those infusion bags, that are in hospitals?
You could just buy one, instal a needle valve, adjust it how you want it and give some water mixed with fertsin it. would work automaticly, so what do you say?? :) :) :D :D

Similar, but those are really costly. I thought of a bag filed with water mixed with ferts and stuff, and stick a needle valve to it and adjust the flow. Would cost only about 10$.

I'm sad...

Lorna and i have been in hospital for the last 2 days (not going into it) but her drip had a regulator on it (a little dial) that was not electrcal.

it adjusted ml an hour from 1 to 125.....

i had the same idea as i was looking at it :)

The infusion bags and the little dials that come with them are really cheap to buy from any medical supply company, ive had reason to buy them before, but as regards home made dosing units....ive come across loads of different designs and techniques that people have tried on different sites around the web and i dont think anybody has cracked it yet, nobody that i know of has come up with a system that can dose more than one fertiliser at a time on an accurate and consistant basis over a long period of time without running into some sort of problem or another......and then its usually back to the drawing board.

So good luck if you try (and im not suggesting you shouldnt, its probably just a bit harder than you think)

Most reactions

trending

Back