1523698_629016557157527_957724815_o.jpg

1548188_629016493824200_1475106762_o.jpg

966520_629016430490873_2112547114_o.jpg

She still has no official name yet so for now i'll call her Godzilla :p

Any monstrous name suggestions? Lol

How about "Tiny"?

the_lock_man said:
How about "Tiny"?
Now that's an ironic name. She could rip my hand off with the size of her head if she wanted to lol

gizzmo341 said:
she looks cool would love to get a lizard
Why not get some? You could start off with wall lizards since they're common there and wouldn't mind being a bit cold than most lizards

She's gorgeous!
wub.png

My first thought for a name was something like Dodongo since she reminded me of the Dodongos from Zelda.
That's probably not the most nice sounding name though..and seems more like a boy name to me
tongue2.gif

It may be because I've been playing OoT lately...

Ninjouzata said:
She's gorgeous! :wub:

My first thought for a name was something like Dodongo since she reminded me of the Dodongos from Zelda.
That's probably not the most nice sounding name though..and seems more like a boy name to me :p

It may be because I've been playing OoT lately...
Haha not familiar with dodongo. I wanted something that would sound nice if called out like a domesticated animal name i.e. Lilo, peanut, rosie something of that sort lol

They're a monster in multiple Zelda games such as Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask

I hope that's not insulting that she reminded me of them! I agree though and figured you'd rather a better sounding name. I can't think of anything else at the moment unfortunately :p

Ninjouzata said:
They're a monster in multiple Zelda games such as Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask

I hope that's not insulting that she reminded me of them! I agree though and figured you'd rather a better sounding name. I can't think of anything else at the moment unfortunately :p
Oh i see what you mean. I could see the resemblance minus the big mouth lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back