Dont be shy

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

pete

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Just a quickie to say that i have recently noticed a lot of guests viewing the forum but no posts in this section?????

Are you all afraid that we bite? or are you afraid that we are yet another one of those elitist forums with no time for newbies and that if you ask a question you will be belittled and made to feel an idiot so the rest of us get a cheap laugh from your misfortunes?

Well let me assure you this is not the case at all, i would like to believe that we are one of the most friendly and informal forums on the net with plenty of time for both newcomers to the hobby and newcomers to forums :D

We dont bite i can assure you so come on people even if your
just visiting leave a post and tell us abit about yourself and the fish you keep, you never know you might be able to help us with advice too :)

Come on folks dont be shy drop us a line lol :D

Pete's got it right.

Everyone who has fish wants to talk about them, it's a hooby that you can't stop growing. Just like this site we try to keep it growing.

Everyone has had problems along the way and it's better to learn from there mistakes than from your own especailly when it comes to living fish.

We have regular chats and are even setting up our first confrence ( :laugh: allright knee's up).

We are also in comunication with most of the aquarium product producers so don't miss out.

We have a new section all about the members so If you want a look Click here

:)

Hooby??????????? whats a Hooby??????lol

Is it one of those Muppett things ummmmmmmm what are they called?......................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................oh yes the Hob's lmao :p

So that'll be totaly hobacious then huh? lmao

Thanks for the tip-off adeyc lol

Be ruthless ppl SHOW NO MERCY for typo's lol

Although having said that im sure if you look at most of my posts you will find that ive made more mistakes than the rest of you put together so i suppose i can expect a ribbing for this in the future in a revenge attack lol

But do i care? lol NO :p

hi, welcome, not been here long myself but it already feels like home :laugh:

sue

:) Hi Marcus, why not register and join the family? We usually have great fun as well as the serious stuff. ;) Mac.

:) Hi Serendipity, Welcome to the friendliest fish forum on the net. ;) Mac.

I did register, I just forgot to log in before I posted.
Marcus :what: :D

Hi ya Marcus, don't worry your not the first ;)

If you try to post in any of the other sections it will only allow it if your loged in so these no forgetting the next time 8)

Anyway Welcome, I'm glad everyone starting to say good things about this forum :grin:

It's this PC contraption. Give me a Playstation anyday of the week. I supose I'm technically challenged, in fact I'm challenged full stop! :D
Marcus.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back