Dollar per gallon sale??

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishFinatic77

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
So, I was thinking about upgrading my 10 gallon tank to a 20 gallon and I was wondering when the next petco dollar per gallon sale is. I couldn't find anything online about it so can anyone here tell me when it is?
Thanks!

So, I was thinking about upgrading my 10 gallon tank to a 20 gallon and I was wondering when the next petco dollar per gallon sale is. I couldn't find anything online about it so can anyone here tell me when it is?
Thanks!
Supposed to have started Sunday

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Yea it did, got my 20 gallon tank
0707192024.jpg

Ok, great! Do you know how much longer it's going to last?

I am NOT buying another tank, I am NOT buying another tank, I am NOT buying another tank.

I use to have room but after tank #8, I ran out. I’m actually down to 6 and a pond right now. I have an empty 29G and 2 empty 5G’s sitting in my “she shed” right now. Still, I feel like I need to pick up another tank while they’re on sale. What’s the matter with me???

Yeah, I know the feeling. I started with a ten gallon tank, and now I have the ten gallon and a five gallon, and now I want to get a twenty gallon. Fish keeping is a dangerous hobby.

Yep, addicting. MTS is a hard addiction to break and no rehab facilities to help.

I just had a 29g blow the bottom out 2 weeks ago and was forced to over pay for a replacement. I really need a couple of 40 breeder's for fry. Right now I'm overrun with electric blue Acuras. Three large spawns in as many months.
And I still have the Gold and marble Angel's
Spawning every few weeks.

I'm waiting 3 to 5 weeks now for my aquaculture licence.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back